Saturday, April 2, 2011

A spiritual quest...

I decided to post this seperate for those who read my blog but aren't into "churchy" stuff. So if you don't want to you dont have to read this part :)). I am going on a 30 day challenge. I was a convert to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and I find that this presents many challenges. I question things more and I have a harder time having faith in things that I cannot see. So...starting tomorrow I am going on a journey. One to build my testimony and strengthen my bond with my heavenly father. Not to mention I want a temple recommend for the opening of the KC temple!!!!! This 30 days will include limited television, 2 hours a day. 1 hour of computer time, no rated R movies (a weak spot for me since I dont agree with our current rating system at ALL). Minimum of 2 hours scripture study a day along with an activity each day with my gorgeous Aubrie. Prayers before bed and meals, more family meals and working on my family history! I am excited. I am excited to see the blessings that will come to my life and the strenghening of my testimony. Wish me luck!I might start another blog for this journey tomorrow :)) to seperate the two.

1 comment:

ashley said...

I love you and you can totally rock this!